10.24.2007

Random Photo Wednesday

I took this picture a while back during a trip to Blanco to visit my brother in law. At that time he was just my sisters’ boyfriend, but you get the point right? Minutes after I snapped this picture my sister and I scared the little birdies out of their nest. No, we didn't do it on purpose, but for some reason they all spazzed out and flew away at the same time. It was pretty cool. I was so surprised to see that there were so many birds shoved in that teensy nest. Leah and I screamed bloody murder when they took flight, and looking back I have no earthly idea why we did. It's not like our screaming would help them fly or anything. Oh well, girls will be girls.

In fact, I am convinced that Mamma bird was happy that we helped push the lazy pecker heads into the real world to collect food on their own. Either that, she went off and flew into a window the next day. Let's pretend she chose the first scenario.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: