12.31.2007

Christmas in Pictures

I think it will be easier to share our Christmas by posting pictures. And believe me; I took a butt load of pictures, so it shouldn't be a problem for me to find a few snap shots lying around. I hope each and every one of you had a fabulous Christmas.

We went to church on Christmas Eve (Mom and I)
Photobucket

We took millions of pictures of half the family. It was Leah's first Christmas Eve away from home. =(
Photobucket

I couldn't decide if this picture or the one above was best, you decide.
Photobucket

We entertained. The Townsend's came over for dinner (Ashley, Annye and Grant)
Photobucket

We cooked (Mom and Annye)
Photobucket

We ate enough for the rest of the year (Brother)
Photobucket

We ate yum lobster
Photobucket

We cleaned (Dad and I)
Photobucket

We danced (Kyle and Dad)
Photobucket

We lounged (Me and my brother's dog, aka my parents new dog)
Photobucket

We went to the Harris' house Christmas morning (Jonathan and I)
Photobucket

We took more pictures. Jonathan with his beautiful Mother
Photobucket

We decorated cookies (My sister-in-law, Heather)
Photobucket

See told you!
Photobucket

We went back to my parents house to open gifts and got a bench...Yee Haw!
Photobucket

Dad sported his "vintage" sweater that he has had since college. And no, I am not kididng,
Photobucket

We all got matching weiner dog pj's (Mom, Leah & I)
Photobucket
And that my friends, is our Christmas summed up into a billion pictures. It was one of the best Christmas' that I have ever had. I am extremly blessed.

No comments: