1.14.2008

Breckenridge 2008

Jonathan and I took a trip to Breckenridge, Colorado last week. It was loads of fun; but the only problem is that I wish I was still there.

For some reason I was in total chilled out vacation mode and only took about 200 pictures instead of the usual 5,000...weird. I must admit though, it would have been a total disaster if I took my big ass camera up on the mountain. It crossed my mind to do it, but now I am glad that I didn't.

Outside Our Condo
Photobucket

Papa Ready To Ski
Photobucket

Jonathan, Kyle and I Tearing Up The Mountain...LOL
Photobucket

Why yes, I am indeed smoking my french fry
Photobucket

BFF's
Photobucket

The Gaywads Stretching....by the way I am just kidding about the gay part
Photobucket
Photo Courtesy of Kyle
Photobucket

No comments: