3.27.2008

Am I Allowed to Say Hook Em' Horns?

It's the University of Texas baseball season. Go Brother, have fun and kick some butt! Yes, I bleed maroon people, but cut me some slack. I feel obligated to cheer for the Texas baseball team, but other than baseball I am a die hard Ag fan I promise. If it makes you happy to know, at the games my husband and I take a seat during the annoying UT school song. Please place my halo right here on top of my head....bing!



I took the following pictures when they played at Minute Maid Park a couple of weekends ago.



Photobucket




Now that's nice, MINUS MY BROTHER'S ARSE ON THE FAR RIGHT!

Photobucket





Go Kylie!


Photobucket






Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Come on Brother, keep your head up buddy

Photobucket




Look...your #1 fans were at the game to cheer you on (us with my sister-in-law)

Photobucket




I knew that would cheer you up, now that's a little better. Next time maybe I can even get a smile

Photobucket




My lovely In-Laws, aren't they a cute duo?

Photobucket

No comments: