3.05.2008

Shrimp Cocktail Anyone?

Just in case you are wondering what the hell is going inside of my body right now, please feel free to read on:




"Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce."




Did they really have to refer to my fetus as a shrimp? I'm mean really though, that makes the Tator Tot seem like a pussy! If they must refer to the fetus as a crustation at this stage, I would much rather the website refer to it as a crawdad. It sounds more powerful that a wussy shrimp.




One other thing....why in the hell are they referring to the tator tot as a "her". I think an "it" is more appropriate for this situation. Ok, so maybe posting the above caption was not a great idea since all I can do is rip it up. Am I being over hormonal or do you guys also think the above description is outragous?




Ok, I'm done going off. So back to what's going on with my little one. Holy cow it already has finger prints! I am totally pumped about the new addition to the tators finger nubs.


No comments: