7.21.2008

Couples Baby Shower At Capone's



Two Saturdays ago, my good girlfriends threw Pook and I a couple's shower at Capone's. We had a great time and are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends.


 


 


 Pook and I (and no I am not capable of standing like a lady)


 


ShoweratCapones.jpg picture by Lanie5411


  


 


 


Leah and I before the shower


 


ShoweratCapones1.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


 


Beautiful hostess, Mary


 


ShoweratCapones10.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


 With the hosts + Amanda 


 


ShoweratCapones14.jpg picture by Lanie5411.


 


 


 


 


Kyle and Jonny


 


ShoweratCapones23.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


Some or the adorable decor


 


ShoweratCapones5.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


Just what I have always wanted, diapers! Seriously though, thanks Amy and Dups....I know for a fact that these will be used up fast.


 


ShoweratCapones30.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


Overall it was a splendid evening and it is always great getting together with all my high school friends. Thank you Marybeth, Meredith and Ames for making the day so very special. I appreciate everything that you did for us.



1 comment:

She Likes Purple said...

You look just beautiful!