8.08.2008

Tator Tot Time Line #2

Last night Pook and I were watching a random Lifetime movie that featured the song, "I'm Having Your Baby". I immediately regretting making the first tummy time line, because this song would have been perfect. So, what did I do? Of course I did what any annoying pregnant girl would do. I whipped up another slide show, leaving you with the option of wasting 2.5 minutes of your life looking at pictures of my baby bump. Enjoy because this is the last time that I am going to post my belly shots...from here on out I refuse to bare my hugeness on the internet.



p.s. Remember to turn up the sound to hear the cutsie tootsie song!

 




[vodpod id=ExternalVideo.654558&w=425&h=350&fv=]

 
more about "Tator Tot Time Line #2", posted with vodpod

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Mamma Oliver said...

I love it LaneyPoo !! Can't wait to hear.....You really are beautiful !

Dana said...

Why am I only at 16 weeks, but I look like you did at 27? Oh yeah, those darn twins! You look amazing:) I can't wait to meet the Tator Tot.