9.23.2008

Cole's Delivery In Pictures

 



 

 

 

One of these days I will get around to writing about the birth, but for now I will post pictures to hold you over.  I am embarrassed that I am even posting some of these awful pictures...so beware, some of you are getting ready to see some pictures of the Lane you never knew. =)


 


One of the last belly shots we took. I am guessing that I was about 37.5 weeks.


 


Week1488.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Our last sisterly preggo picture. Now is sux to be you, Leah! Let's hope in a couple months my tummy looks more like the skinny on the right, and Leah’s looks more like my giant wildebeest of a stomach.


.Week1482.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Admitted into the hospital at 4pm on Saturday, August 23, 2008. The worst part of the entire labor was the IV they stuck in me. As you can tell I wasn't happy about it.


 


hospital5.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Looks painful eh? I wish other mothers would have told me how bad it would hurt. So all you expecting mothers...let this picture be your warning.


hospital13.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Our little Tot arrived ...


hospital14.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Holy shit, it was a boy! To this day we are still so suprised that he was a boy. It seemed like everyone and their dog thought I was having a girl, with myself and Pook included.


 hospital18.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Cole Ethan all gooey, squishy, wrinkly and gosh darn beautiful. 


Week1454.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 First family picture. 


hospital16.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 I.D. card on the bassinet


hospital20.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Auntie H meets Cole


hospital6.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Carrie, Brandon and Clay were our first non-family visitors. Yes, Clay is playing in the wheelchair in the background....typical!  By the way Clay, I promise if it was a girl we would have named her Clayla just for you.


hospital6-1.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Ever seen a fat girl boozing in the hospital? Well now you have. Apparently dark beer helps your milk come in.


hospital3.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Tootsie and I


hospital15.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Uncle Dave ... dude I like Uncle Woodie better, no?


hospital2.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Proud Aunt and Grandma


hospital9.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Begining of day 2...Dayna was the first visitor of the day...


hospital21.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Then came Sarah...


hospital7.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Kenna...


hospital8.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 And C-Line.


hospital4.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Cole loves his Aunt Fro's massive pillows


hospital1.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 We loved all the flowers everyone sent.


hospital22.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Yes, pook spent just as much time in the hospital bed as I. I swear he thought he was the patient.


Week1337.jpg picture by Lanie5411 


 


Pooks wrist band


hospital11.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 Day Three: Finally going home


hospital12.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Baby Cakes is ready to go.


 hospital10.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Father and Son ready to take on the real world.


Week1284.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 



No, I am not crippled and yes, they made me ride the handicapped wheelchair to the car.


Week1335.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 We're home!!!


 


Week1334.jpg picture by Lanie5411



 

 

1 comment:

kimberly oliver said...

those are great!!! keep them come'n