11.09.2008

Anal Mama

I put Cole on a strict schedule in order for me to keep my sanity and to actually get things done during the day. In case you care, his schedule goes like this:  put him down for 1.5 hours, feed him, and then keep him up for another 1.5 hours.

 

I went for a long jog the other day and Jonathan was in charge of keeping Cole up for another hour. He took this video to show me that he did all he could to keep him up. This is possibly only cute to me because I am the boys mother...but whatever, enjoy my crazy husband!

 

 

[vodpod id=ExternalVideo.742793&w=425&h=350&fv=]

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

2 comments:

kimberly oliver said...

that is ssssooo funny!!!

Dana said...

We've all tried it, but give it up girl. Babies are on their own schedule. Just when life gets easier and Cole is happily sleeping through the night....you decide to have another baby:) CRAZY!