2.27.2009

Yep, I'm Late With This 25 Facts Crap, But Who's Really Counting Anyways? ... Random Fact #9

Fact #9 : My friend (I will conceal her name, so let’s refer to her as Jane) and I got in trouble for calling a trashy chat line when we were younger ... “Where it’s so easy to stick it in….ohhhhhhhh your credit card that is”.


 


You see, Jane and I have been friends since grade school. We were not the brightest of kids, but we had a hell of a time.


 


Here’s how this one went down…


 


- We knew a fella (hello Evin) that told us to call a phone number.


- The number was 1-800-FAT-GIRL.


- No I’m not joking, how could I make this up?


- Once we called the number a answer machine picked up. The lady on the message told us he was transfering our call to another 1-900 number.


- We thought it would be hilarious just go with it.


- We learned the hard way that 1800 numbers and 1900 numbers are not the same thing.


- 1800 numbers are free.


- 1900 numbers are NOT!


- This particular 1900 number was based out of Cambodia or some crazy place because they charged a butt load for each second we stayed on the line.


- Our parents got the phone bills.


- They got extremely pissed off.


- They thought we were the most perverted little kids ever.


- They basically hated us for a year or so after the incident.


- The End.

No comments: