3.07.2009

Nursery Bathroom

Ever since I posted my nursery makeover pictures in August I have received email after email asking for advice and help with nurseries. Believe me, I am more than happy to help you all out, but dude, I got so tired of answering the same question over and over again. You see I feel obligated to answer my readers questions in a timely manner and since I didn’t have the time once Cole came along, it would just eat me alive knowing there are people somewhere out there on that internet waiting for my answer. I decided to put myself out of misery and password protect the post. Well, now I kind of miss helping you guys out so here I go again throwing flames into the fire. That's the terminology right? The bathroom is not near as cool as the nursery but here is what I did back in May 2008, and failed to post. Please don’t feel bad asking advice on a home face lift project, I swear I have time to answer questions now.

 

Pre Makeover



 



 

7d5bdcc7.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Boring Bathroom ... Added Bonus, Big Ol' Preggers In The Mirror


 


b6b6854a.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


First, I painted the wall yellow. Then, I pained the diamonds alternating between white and green. Finally, I added the argyle patterns.


cde32ab1.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


Went a little ape shit on this section of the wall, so I took a far away picture


52b616fc.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


I bought the knobs at Hobby Lobby. I was going to buy some at Anthropologie that were like 4 times as much, so you can imagine how happy I was when I scored this deal. They were only like 3 dollars each, and I think they totally make the bathroom.


4c36f343.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


You can see that I went a little nuts on the shower curtain hooks as well. Remember I thought Cole was a little girl all along. I couln't imagine a little girl having shower curtain hooks without bows and little flowers attached. So I went to town hot gluing ribbons and flowers.


335ef6e2.jpg picture by Lanie5411


And that my friends, is the nursery room bathroom. Nothing amazing, but those damn argyles took FOREVER so I though I might as well show them off.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Very creative! I cant believe you painted all of those!!