10.01.2009

Random Fact #20

Random Fact #20 : A lady who thought it was my wedding day, yelled out of her car window ... "Oh girrrrrllll, don't do it, it's not too late to change your mind".

 

 

My Mom, sister and I were on our way to my bridal portraits when we stopped to fill up with gas. A car full of middle aged women pulled up next to us, saw that I was in my wedding gown and proceeded to say this to me. Weird that I still think of this three years later when looking through my bridal pictures.


 


 


And since I happen to be at my parents house, my Mom has the pictures on her computer. Here are a few of my favorites.


 


DSC_7292


 


DSC_7328


 


DSC_7492_edited

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Clearly you are not one of those photographers who choose to be behind the camera because you hate being in front of it! (I'm not either) You look beautiful.