1.07.2010

Free Bee

My sister sent me a link for this website that is giving away 8X10 canvas prints for free ($49.99 value on their site). You only have to pay shipping which is $14.95. Normally I would ask that you buy them from me, but this is such a good deal I can't keep the secret to myself. There is no way I could even come close to getting a canvas from my lab for this price. Just so you know,  I know nothing about this site, or the quality of the prints, but I grew some balls and went ahead and ordered one, and so should you. But please, if it comes back looking all rugged, don't blame me. Oh yeah, also, it's only one per household so if in the future you need to order a canvas, come see me, I promise you mine is better quality!

Click here to view the site.

This is the picture that I decided to get. Sweet precious Cole Man!



I'll let you know what I think of it once it comes in.

No comments: