3.30.2009

Random Fact #15

Random Fact #15 : I’m a nut for an organized closet.


 


 


Having an organized closet makes me ridiculously happy. There is something about picking out my clothes each morning in an organized fashion, it’s a great way to start the day. I believe that if you must walk into a dungeon of a closet every morning to dig through piles of clothes to find your outfit, you are bound to have a crummy day.


 


Here's pictures to prove it.


 


 


Anal Shoe Rack


 


4705cbb2.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


Color Coordinated


 


ac9ee44d.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


 


I love my closet.  It was a major selling on the house. 


 


 


fc822510.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


Anal Labeled Drawers


 


87e382e7.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


Pants 


 


783d11c4.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


 


 


Adorable Child In The Closet


 


d939c5a5.jpg picture by Lanie5411

4 comments:

Christina Dunlap said...

I need a shoe rack like that PLUS all the shoes. You might need to com help me with something like that! I LOVE to be organized too!

Ashley Moses said...

I love my fellow OCD closet organizers! I knew we were meant to be BFFs!

Sarah said...

Can you come organize mine.....I swear I was just thinking earlier today that i need to clean mine out!

Kenna said...

Hi, I need you to help me with mine too please!?!?! I just moved and mine is a mess....you can bring cole and swazie!?!!?!? How bout Sunday? ;-)