I feel a tad bit guilty, but at the same time I'm so grateful that I am able to do exactly what I'm doing just this second. Just to make myself feel better, need I remind you guys that I am growing another being inside of me right now? I have an excuse ... sort of!
This has been my day so far ...
- Went over to Leah's this morning to hang out
- We ran errands together
- Stopped by Dad's work to say hi
- Got our eyebrows threaded
- Picked up lunch (warm goat cheese salad, yum)
- Laid on the couch after we ate
- Leah just ran up to the store
- Both babies are fast asleep
- I just crawled into Leah's super comfy bed (that was freshly made)
- Just finished a piece of pound cake in bed (sorry Leah, I promise there were no crumbs involved)
- Currenty watching Ellen and blogging from my iphone
I could totally get used to this! Now if you will excuse me, a nap is calling my name. Not all days are this good, but if they were I just might be the happiest and laziest girl alive.
P.S. Pook if you're reading this...I promise somdays I am actually productive, maybe just not today
P.S.S. To make this day more perfectly perfect, The Wood's are babysitting tonight while we go out for our anniversary. Best. Day. Ever.