1. Pay as much attention to the things that are working positively in your life as you do to those that are giving you trouble.
2. Rake a big pile of leaves every fall and jump in it with someone you love.
3. Memorize your favorite love poem.
4. Learn three knock-knock jokes so you will always be ready to entertain children.
5. Don't let weeds grow over your dreams.
6. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something.
7. Regardless of the situation, react with class.
8. Let some things remain mysterious.
- Back of the box from my peppermint tea bags