9.28.2009

Random Fact #19

Random Fact #19 : I ruined Pook's proposal plan, so he had to come up with something else in less than half a day.

 

 

Pook had a crazy/awesome plan to propose to me during my graduation from Texas A&M University. Of course, we all know sometimes I can ruin the perfect plans .... apparently even when I don't know that there are plans going on. I ended up coming down with bronchitis and didn't decide until the morning of to not attend my graduation. Poor Jonathan drove all the way down from Tulsa to surprise me. He was already waiting on College Station for me, and yup I ruined it. Dude, if I would have known he was going to propose I would have got my ass up and graduated already. Anyways, our proposal was everything perfect and I would not have had it any other way.

 

 

Here's how it went down. My sick self was sleeping in my room at my parents house when I heard a crazy ass person blowing their car horn outside my window. I was so annoyed that I finally got up to see what was going on in the big town of Tomball freaking Texas. To my surprise Pook was sitting in his truck blowing his horn away and had "will you marry me?" written on the car window. I ran outside as fast as I could and he got out, and got down on we knee. I still get chills thinking about it. No, it was not as romantic as it would have been if I would have followed through with my plans, but it was so us ... I seriously loved everything about that day and wouldn't change anything about it.

 

27

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Is it pathetic, that I'm sad there are only six more Random Facts left? I look forward to reading your blog everyday. It usually helps me start my day with a laugh. Thanks for the entertainment Lane!