9.29.2009

Such A Thoughtful Man, That Pook Is

Here is what my loving husband brought home for me from his week long trip to Wyoming. Yes, those are dangle earings and yes, those are buffalo on them. If you look close, you can even see a small buffalo dong. Awesome babe, thanks for being so very thoughtful; I have always had a fetish for buffalo, you know! We can only hope that he was joking when he purchased these. Anyone been searching for these things? If so, let me know and I'll mail them to you.


 


DSC_8996

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ha Ha!

Annye said...

Lane these are way cool and I AM sure they were not a joke. The Bison are so cool up there in Wyoming and we got excited every time we saw some on our trip this summer. If you don't want to wear them on your sweet little ears, put them on a charm bracelet! If not, give them to me and I'll add pretty beads to them and you will be so jealous!
Auntie Annye