10.09.2009

Favor ... Please?

We have a family friend that is fighting for her life right as we speak.  Once again, I hate using my blog as a prayer request site, but when it comes to things like this, I believe the more people we get praying for her, the better off things can be. Her name is Andrea, and she is one of the sweetest ladies ever, so please do me a favor and say a prayer for her. And since you're already going to be praying for Andrea, go ahead and throw in a few prayers for her husband and two daughters as well. I can not even imaging being in their shoes right now. They have had an extremely stressful week and need all the strength they can get right now. Thanks to all my readers, I appreciate your help.

 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6

No comments: