1.28.2010

Family Man

We have both given up a lot to provide for our children, but Pook wins the family man award of the year. He gave up his truck in order for us to get a new car for our family. He loved his truck, as it was his first big purchase out of college.

I was having a really hard time dealing with the fact that I was going to have to trade in my brand new car that I just got last year in order to upgrade to an SUV. I tried on many occasions to figure out a way to fit two car seats in the back of my IS250, but it was just not happening. I love that car so much, and Pook knows this. He is such a considerate and thoughtful man; love you babe. My car is smaller than his truck and gets better gas mileage, so he doesn't mind driving it to work, well at least I don't think. I know he thinks it's a chic ride, but I think he looks damn good in it. Thanks for all that you do for our family, babe.

4 comments:

Leah said...

YAY Jonathan! Husband of the year award!

Kenna said...

Why is he parked in a handicapped spot?

Caroline said...

kenna- ha ha. aw what a good guy.

Lane said...

Kenna, you know that's how we roll! We only park in hadicapped spots wherever we go. =)