Now that it's getting close to February, I thought I should bust out the old list.
In 2010 I plan to ...
1. cook more.
3. attend church more.
4. enjoy the outside air.
5. capture less memories on film; instead I plan to simply enjoy the milestones unfolding and let the memories soak in. (believe it or not, this is a goal of mine)
6. give Swazie the love she deserves ... I can start by taking her back from my parents and welcoming her into our home with open arms.
7. get down to my goal weight, and love myself and my body along the way.
8. continue to love my husband & truly take advantage of all the new memories that we will make together.
9. learn to say "no" to things I'd rather not do.
10. love more.
11. dance more.
12. worry less about what others think.
13. pray often.
14. live for the moment and worry less about the future.
15. thank God more.
16. drink more water.
17. rest when there is time.
18. booze more, must make up for my lost 18 months of soberness.
19. splurge on chocolate without feeling guilty.
20. buy flowers more often.
21. one word, patience.
22. shop less.
23. be more honest with myself.
24. after typing #23, i think i will go ahead and remove #22 from the list.
25. live each day like it's the last.
26. love even numbers; can't think of another goal. yikkkes! ok let's see ... ummm ... let's just say, work out more just for the sake of 26.
Now lets hear it, what do you plan on accomplishing this year?