1.20.2010

Random Photo Wednesday : Mother and Daughters Edition

I offered to take senior portraits of our house keeper's daughter, Karen, and I'm so glad that I did. I had a great time with the three of them. Most of all, I enjoyed getting to know our house keeper, Patricia. She has worked for our family since I was in middle school and now she comes to both my house as well as my sister's house. I'm embarrassed to say that I never really knew her until I took her daughters pictures. Of course I always talk to her when she comes over, but she is a very shy woman and it took some prying for me to dig deep enough for her to let loose and be herself. Patricia is a fabulous woman, as are her two daughters. I'm so glad that I was able to capture a few moments of such an exciting time in her daughter's life. Congratulations Karen, you're an awesome girl and I know your future is a bright one!

No comments: