6.15.2009

Sew Domesticated

Like I said, I've been crossing things off on my to-do list this week. One of the items on the list was to learn how to sew. Mom came over last week to teach me some skills. Ash came along too because she needed to put one of her THREE sewing machines to use. Let's just say that Ash is probably closer to crossing this off her list than I. I just sat around on my butt and pretented like I was learning while Ash made me a cord cover. Thanks Ash, love it! I'm so happy to have another non-working friend to hang with, it makes life so much more eventful! We decided to get together once a week for a "project" day, watch out you never know what we will come up with.

 

 


Now that's a buttload of fabric for a cord cover


DSC_4389-1.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Hard at work


DSC_4391-1.jpg picture by Lanie5411


 


Working real hard...cutting that is


DSC_4400-2.jpg picture by Lanie5411

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Look at us go!! We are just domestic divas!!! Watch out Banana--- we will be making our own clothes soon ... Jk! See ya next project day fellow unemployed friend ;)